Friday, April 14, 2006

The Dream comes true

Just 2 days ago on wednesday, after 8 months of production work Singapore Dreaming made its world debut in Singapore for the Charity Gala opening of the Singapore International Film Festival, for my bosses, the directors of this film Colin Goh & Woo Yen Yen, its been many days with the occasional lack of sleep mixed together with the stress and anxieties that involves making of a film, and of course the headache attempting to get potential audiences to watch it.





I huge load has been lifted from their shoulders as the premiere came to a close, well received by the audience, from a mix of laymen to the elite of society, it received the applause which it finally deserved, the climax of all the hardwork put forth from the Directors, producers, cast and the crew.

It was well worth it my fellow comrades in production, for me personally the premiere of the film ironically coincides with the closure of my studies at NAFA, its been 3 years of painstaking studies and hardwork to refine my creative juices and as well as the skills required for this line of work, i thank Colin + Yen Yen for giving me an oppurtunity of a lifetime to work on set and as well after the actual production work was completed to focus on the film's publicity.

I can say it has been a dream come true, not that i always dream of dreams that were to my liking, but this is sure to be one of them.

So do watch out for the commercial release, expected in August 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home